The Baltimore Children & Youth Fund is a $12 million non-lapsing fund dedicated to supporting Baltimore’s children, youth and young adults.
THE BALTIMORE CHILDREN & YOUTH FUND (BCYF) IS A $12 MILLION ANNUAL SET ASIDE FROM PROPERTY TAX REVENUE TO SPECIFICALLY AID BALTIMORE’S YOUTH.
“And how are the children?” A traditional greeting of the Maasai people of East Africa that places the safety and wellbeing of children at the forefront of all other community matters. The response, “All the children are well,” confirms that the priorities of the community are in order.
The Baltimore Children & Youth Fund puts the priorities of our youth first and supports leaders like you that are committed to the health and wellbeing of all our children.
- Youth-Centered Family Strengthening and Multi-Generational Initiatives
- Youth-Centered Community Network Building
- Youth-Centered Violence Reduction Initiatives
- Youth-Centered Spaces
- Youth-Centered Life Skills and Leadership Development
- Youth-Centered Mentorship
- Youth-Centered Health, Wellness and Recreation
- Youth-Centered Arts Initiative
- Youth-Centered Workforce Development
- Youth-Centered Enterprise
- Youth Centered College-Readiness and Vocational Preparation
WHAT OUR LEADERS ARE SAYING...
NEWS & UPDATES
Latest news and updates on the Baltimore Children & Youth Fund